City Tour of Old Havana
Step back in time to experience the colonial colorful facades of Old Havana.
City Tour for Old Havana (6 Hours)
Stroll through the narrow streets and main colonial squares and parks of Old Havana: Plaza Vieja, Plaza de Armas, San Francisco de Asis and Plaza de la Catedral, which marked the urban development of the city. Your Cuban guide will provide insight into the architectural design of each main building. You will also learn about the restoration and conservation efforts that have been made in the area. Stop at the Capitol Building in Havana to capture its beauty and take a group photo.
- Walking tour around the 4 famous squares of Old Havana
- Grand Theater of Havana Alicia Alonso
- Lunch at local paladar
• Activities are subject to change without notice and may be substituted if not available.
09:00 AM – Meet with Cuban guide and driver. Depart for Old Havana
09:30 AM –View the Capitol Building (photo stop), Gran Theater of Havana Alicia Alonso, Central Park and Paseo del Prado
10:30 AM – Walking Tour of Old Havana Historic center (Main Squares and Streets of the Old City)
12:30 PM – Depart for Paladar San Cristobal (or similar)
01:00 PM – Lunch at San Cristobal Paladar (or similar)
02:00 PM – Return to the Hotel on American vintage car
3:00 PM – Arrive at the hotel. End of services
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Professional, english speaking guide
- Activities are subject to change without notice and may be substituted if not available.
1 – $173.00/Person
2 – $113.00/Person
3 – $92.00/Person
4 – $84.00/Person
5 – $81.00/Person
6 – $87.00/Person
7 – $84.00/Person