Havana by Night
Short Description: See how the city of Havana transforms itself by night
The city of Havana becomes even more alive at night! Enjoy a fun mix of culture, history, food and music. This excursion includes a panoramic tour around the city, the traditional cannon blast, dinner at a local “paladar” (private restaurant) and a phenomenal show at the Cabaret Tropicana.
- Panoramic tour on an American classic car for 1 hour
- Enjoy the ceremony of Cañonazo.
- Enjoy the Show of Cabaret Tropicana
- Dinner at a local paladar.
06:00 pm – Meet with your local Cuban guide and driver and take in the night on this panoramic tour on a classic American antique car along the Malecon, Central Park and Paseo del Prado Capitol Building.
07:00 pm – Have a delicious dinner at San Cristobal Paladar (or similar)
08:15 pm – Depart to El Morro Fortress
09:00 pm – Enjoy the Cannon Fire Ceremony and witness one of the city’s oldest traditions – “El Cañonazo”. The cannon firing at 9:00 pm represents the closing of the city gates for the night.
09:15 pm –Depart to Tropicana. This world famous night club will offer you an unrivaled spectacle of lights, costumes, and entertainment. This is one of the musts for theatre and cabaret lovers, enjoy the show!
12:00 am – Return to the Hotel*
- Transportation in classic American antique car.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus.
- Professional, multilingual guide.
- Minimum age restriction 16 years old
- Activities are subject to change without notice and may be substituted if not available.
1 – $319.00/Person
2 – $239.00/Person
3 – $214.00/Person
4 – $200.00/Person
5 – $196.00/Person
6 – $207.00/Person
7 – $200.00/Person